Using the Erma's Diner Mailing List
Erma's Diner has a mailing list for distributing announcements and for discussing topics via email. Through a mailing list, any member can send an announcement or raise a topic for discussion. Here's how:
- Join firstname.lastname@example.org. You have to be a member of the list to send and receive. Go to groups.yahoo.com/group/ermasdiner and subscribe to "ermasdiner."
- Once you are signed up, you'll receive all messages that are generated by the group. To send a message, send a standard email to "email@example.com"; it will go to all members of the mailing list.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: mailing list courtesies:
- Do not send attachments (ask for private correspondence for such exchanges).
- Always sign your email (not all mail software shows your return address).
- Stick to bicycling.